Exclusive Mediabase Analysis From All Access
March 12, 2012 at 4:06 AM (PT)
Industry insiders receive ALL ACCESS' exclusive MEDIABASE chart recap analysis in their e-mail box every MONDAY morning. How about you? This week's highlights from ANTHONY ACAMPORA, Partner MUSICRUNCH/RADIOCRUNCH and MEDIABASE Charts Consultant, include:
* Top 40: Kelly New #1; Gym Class Top 5; Katy Perry Top 10 Yet Again; B.O.B's Huge Debut
* Rhythmic: Drake Holds Top Spot; Guetta Top 5; Pitbull, Rihanna Move Into Top 10
* Urban: Drake Remains On Top; Beyonce Top 3; Diggy Enters Top 10; Rihanna Surges
* Hot AC: Kelly Clarkson Holds #1 Spot; Coldplay, Jessie J Top 5; Gotye, Grammer Top 15
* Active Rock: Shinedown Hold Top Spot; Five Finger Strong 2nd; Seether Top 5
* Alternative: Gotye, Fun. Remain Top 2; Another Top 10 For Black Keys; Chevelle Top Debut
* Triple A: Gotye On Top; Mayer Surges Into Top 5; Of Monsters And Men Top 10
Want to receive this information (and much more detail) every MONDAY morning? Go to the navigation bar on top of this screen and choose "My Account." Then make sure you're set to receive ALL ACCESS NET NEWS e-mail.
Don't forget to follow @musicrunch on TWITTER.