March Madness? It's Radio Madness Every Week With New All Access Columns
March 14, 2012 at 2:07 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ALPHA BROADCASTING Dir./Programming and KUPL/PORTLAND PD SCOTT MAHALICK.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY is "In Praise of Imperfection."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG declares, "March Madness Is Here."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRNW/MILWAUKEE Nights/Imaging Dir. JESSE MITCHELL.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KQKS/DENVER MD/Programming Asst. MICHAEL "BUHRMGOTTI" BUHRMAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KMXZ/TUCSON PD/mornings BOBBY RICH.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KUPL/PORTLAND APD/MD/nights LOLA MONTGOMERY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KKOH/RENO, NV PD DAN MASON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WCGX-WBWR/COLUMBUS PD LAURA LEE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews syndicated morning show ROB, ARNIE & DAWN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KXT/DALLAS Music Coordinator/mornings GINI MASCORRO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WERQ, WWIN, WOLB-A, WWIN-A OM AL PAYNE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews BEC RECORDINGS artist ADAM CAPPA.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSBT-WNSN/SOUTH BEND, IN alum DENIS PRIOR.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS