Jacobs Media Techsurvey8 Debuts Important New Data At Worldwide Radio Summit
Register Now Before The Price Goes Up
April 3, 2012 at 3:50 AM (PT)
The JACOBS MEDIA TECHSURVEY 8 -- an all-industry radio survey that measured how radio listeners from nearly 200 stations react to social platforms and digital technology across all major radio formats -- will debut, at noon on FRIDAY, APRIL 27th at THE WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2012, sponsored by ALL ACCESS and A&R WORLDWIDE. http://www.worldwideradiosummit.com
JACOBS MEDIA President FRED JACOBS told ALL ACCESS, "After seven years of these studies, we have a long list of topic areas relating to technology. This year's survey will include never before shared info about PANDORA, FACEBOOK and TWITTER, smartphones, in-car entertainment systems, tablets, streaming, and a wide range of activities that attract radio listeners. We'll have a special focus on apps, and the motivations behind why people 'like' a station's FACEBOOK page."
Here are some things that will be revealed, according to JACOBS:
1. We actually answer the question, "Is PANDORA radio?" and this one will have the industry talking. We also have a series of questions about how broadcasters can better compete against PANDORA. And while looking strong, PANDORA has some competition in its rear-view mirror.
2. There's been a shake-up in the smartphone pecking order -- has APPLE has been usurped by ANDROID. But their lead may be short-lived, and we show why.
3. FACEBOOK looks huge and steady, but two other social media platforms are showing impressive -- and surprising -- growth.
4. Our tablet findings are amazing -- and they provide even more reasons why we're predicting that 2012 will be an incredible year for this new gadget.
5. With all the new media competition, we drilled down into what listeners are now looking for from their favorite broadcast stations. There's some great stuff here.
6. We have solid data that shows that the car dashboard is the next major battleground for radio.
All this and more at the upcoming WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT, APRIL 26th-28th at the W HOTEL IN HOLLYWOOD!
Register Now And Save
You can click here and register right now for the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2012, brought to you by ALL ACCESS and A&R WORLDWIDE, for just $375 for 2 and a half days of terrific sessions and entertainment, including two breakfasts, two lunches, and three cocktail parties.
So take advantage of some great savings by registering now for just $375 -- and if you have a group of 5 or more from your station or company registering at the same time, save an additional 15%.
Coming to THE WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT is a solid investment in your own career as well as the future of radio.
Great Learning Sessions & Entertainment
THE WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT will highlight some of the most important issues impacting radio today, while also focusing on the future of this crucial broadcast medium. Among the topics being addressed are new ways to reach consumers, radio's influence across multiple platforms, new business models, new technology, streaming advances, radio device development and creative programming, as well as radio’s overall impact in breaking artists.
We've gathered some of radio's top experts in management, programming, social/digital and put them together with the brightest and most creative minds in the music business for this terrific event, APRIL 26th to 28th at the W HOTEL in HOLLYWOOD, beginning with a kickoff party at the HARD ROCK CAFE on THURSDAY, APRIL 26th.
Check Out The Agenda And Speakers
The W HOTEL is sold out! However, discount hotel rooms are still available at the nearby REDBURY HOTEL ... just click here for more info.
Hurry and get registered now at the low price of $375 before registration jumps to $450 on APRIL 16th.
We look forward to seeing you at THE WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT, APRIL 26th-28th at the W HOTEL in HOLLYWOOD.
MORE ABOUT: april | the worldwide radio summit | pandora | technology | all access | facebook | entertainment | r worldwide | digital | friday | monday | data | apps | music | twitter | career | consumer | hard rock cafe | w hotel in hollywood | jacobs media techsurvey | android | redbury hotel | thursday | management | fred jacobs | nfl | employment | tax | cell phones