The Best Refund Before Tax Day: New All Access Columns!
April 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews PINNACLE MEDIA WORLDWIDE Pres./CEO ROBERT LAWRENCE.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY discusses "CBS Radio's Dan Mason on Radio's Brands and its Digital Future."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* DIGITAL: ON-AIR, ON-LINE: CHUCK ARMSTRONG thinks it's "Time For More Videos."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KMVQ/SAN FRANCISCO middays LETTY B.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WCZQ/CHAMPAIGN-DECATUR, IL PD/afternoons SUAVA
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of syndicated personalities MURPHY, SAM & JODI.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KAWO/BOISE PD DAN MATTHEWS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KFYI-A, KGME-A/PHOENIX PD NEIL LARRIMORE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WSUN/TAMPA MD/Programming Asst. JOEL WEISS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KCGQ/CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO, PD KIRBY RAY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WZEW/MOBILE, AL PD/mornings MIKE "HURRICANE SHANE" SCHOENHERR.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from PERRY BROADCASTING VP/Programming TERRY MONDAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews BEC RECORDINGS artist MANAFEST.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZUH/SALINA-MANHATTAN, KS alum JAMES LOWE "THE JIGGY JAGUAR" "CRASH DAVIS."
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.