It's A No-Holds-Barred Event, With A 'Nothing Off Limits' Keynote At The Worldwide Radio Summit 2012
Submit Your Questions Now
April 20, 2012 at 3:56 AM (PT)
Here is the chance that you've been waiting for! TRITON DIGITAL's MIKE AGOVINO will moderate the KEYNOTE SESSION at the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT, FRIDAY, 9a APRIL 27th at W HOTEL, HOLLYWOOD, brought to you by ALL ACCESS and A&R WORLDWIDE, and he's going to take your input on where to take the conversation.
What questions would you really like to ask CUMULUS' LEW DICKEY, CBS' SCOTT HERMAN, CLEAR CHANNEL DIGITAL's BRIAN LAKAMP, PANDORA's JOE KENNEDY, GREATER MEDIA's RICK FEINBLATT, ADELANTE's JAY MEYERS, and the BBC's GEORGE ERGATOUDIS? Bring 'em on.
* What do LEW DICKEY, SCOTT HERMAN, and RICK FEINBLATT think about prospects for growth or decline in their respective companies and broadcast radio? Where is their place at the digital table?
* What does JOE KENNEDY think about doing battle on the local advertising front? Can he control skyrocketing per users costs?
* How will BRIAN LAKAMP grow the iHEART platform and battle PANDORA? And, who is next to sign on?
* Hispanic audience growth -- how does JAY MEYERS see the future at broadcast and digital?
* What does the BBC's GEORGE ERGATOUDIS think of radio in AMERICA? And, what's he doing to growth things at home with the EURO crisis affecting commerce all over EUROPE?
Go ahead, send in your questions -- no holds barred, nothing off limits -- to ALL ACCESS President/Publisher JOEL DENVER (email@example.com) or TRITON COO MIKE AGOVINO. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration Still Open; Limited Seating Left
Then grab your registration here. Have a group of 5 or more from the same company/station? You can save 15%, but hurry.
Party Time At Worldwide Radio Summit -- Starring Cady Groves
We're throwing a Welcome Party for the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2012 at the HARD ROCK CAFE, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, in HOLLYWOOD on THURSDAY, APRIL 26th from 7:00 to 10:00p for paid registrants of the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2012.
RCA recording artist CADY GROVES will be performing! Come see and hear this talented superstar in the making!
There will delicious food, refreshing adult beverages, and some more great entertainment from KID HUDSON and GAVIN JAMES, as well as great networking between the global radio and music communities.
The HARD ROCK is one subway stop from the W HOTEL subway station, or take a short half mile stroll up Hollywood Blvd to attend.
Just A Few Hotel Rooms Left At The Redbury
A few discount hotel rooms are still available at the nearby REDBURY HOTEL ... just click here for more info.
We look forward to seeing you at THE WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT, APRIL 26th to 28th at the W HOTEL in HOLLYWOOD