Stay In The Loop With New All Access Columns!
May 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BIA/KELSEY VP/Chief Economist MARK FRATRIK.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND wants you to "Use Listeners' Time Wisely."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes "Adversity Is An Asset."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING sees a "Dashboard Dilemma."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY talks to "Fred Jacobs on the Emotional Attractions to Radio."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAEZ/JOHNSON CITY-KINGSPORT-BRISTOL, CT night jock LOGAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WRDW/PHILADELPHIA MD/nights KOBI KEARNEY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KMXW/RENO APD/MD/afternoons PEPPER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KFDI/WICHITA APD/MD/middays CAROL HUGHES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SABO MEDIA Chairman WALTER SABO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KROX/AUSTIN nights/production specialty show host TREVIN SMITH.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WXNR/GREENVILLE-NEW BERN-JACKSONVILLE, NC APD/MD BLANDO.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with DUALTON MUSIC/NASHVILLE Head of Promotion LORI KAMPA.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHUR/WASHINGTON, D.C. MD TRACY LATRELLE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews URBPOP RECORDS artist STEVE COOPER.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WJGH/JACKSONVILLE alum "JT" JOHN THOMAS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.