New All Access Columns, Ready To Roll!
June 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MEDIABASE, CLEAR CHANNEL NATIONAL PROGRAMMING PLATFORMS EVP/Integrated Music Marketing ALISSA POLLACK.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON offers "The Power Of Curation."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Maintain Positivity."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers part 3 in his series on Black Music Month.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY finds out that "Radio Hires the Internet Star."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRVW/NASHVILLE PD MACK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWIN/STOCKTON-MODESTO, CA mornings LUCAS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KEHK/EUGENE-SPRINGFIELD, OR PD/afternoons MAVERICK.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with BIG MACHINE RECORDS group EDENS EDGE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with CFRB/TORONTO talk show host MARK ELLIOT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with INDIE1031.COM Content Dir. TEDD ROMAN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KLAQ, KSII, KROD/EL PASO OM/Brand Manager KEVIN VARGAS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WERS/BOSTON MD KENDALL STEWART.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHQT/MIAMI PD PHIL MICHAELS TRUEBA.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WMHK/COLUMBIA, SC APD/middays MIKE WESTON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KKGMZ/SAN FRANCISCO alum JASON PAGE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.