Hot New Columns From All Access
June 20, 2012 at 2:17 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews TRITON DIGITAL Pres./Market Development JOHN ROSSO.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND offers "The Branding Clinic."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY discovers that "DAR.FM puts Your Audience in Control of Your Content."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKTU/NEW YORK mornings host PAUL "CUBBY" BRYANT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WNVZ/NORFOLK MD/mornings SHAGGY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMYI/GREENVILLE-SPARTANBURG, SC PD/morning co-host MARNE MASON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with GIRILLA MARKETING Account Manager KAREN GOODNER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WFAN-A/NEW YORK co-host and MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL analyst BOOMER ESIASON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNRK/PORTLAND, OR jock GUSTAV.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WAXQ/WLTE on-air personality JONATHAN CLARKE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with PARTISAN RECORDS, KFR Head of Radio DAN YOCUM.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from GRAY COMMUNICATIONS Pres. TONY GRAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WCENTRICITY MUSIC artist JASON GRAY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZZO/ALLENTOWN, PA alum BARRY DAWSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS