New All Access Columns Heating Up The Net!
July 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews HARD EVENTS Founder GARY RICHARDS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JON MILLER lists "Four Things Radio Can Learn From 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives'."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS says "It's All In The Planning."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Getting To The Point."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY hears from "Razorfish's Clark Kokich: Radio must "Do or Die."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBLI/LONG ISLAND, NY and WHTI/RICHMOND, VA morning host DANA DINATO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KLUC/LAS VEGAS middays YUNG JON QUE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WFAS/WESTCHESTER, NY morning co-host LAUREN CROCKER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WMAD/MADISON MD/evenings ABBY ZELLNER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WEMP/NEW YORK APD/morning traffic reporter JEFF MCKAY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WXXY/TERRE HAUTE, IN OM BILL CAIN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews NEW OCEAN MEDIA Dir./Radio Promotions TIMOTHY BINDER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with EAGLE THUNDER ENTERTAINMENT's ROBBY ROMERO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WGCI/CHICAGO MD AL B. SYLK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews KJIL PD/MD BILL LURWICK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with GRASSY HARBOR RADIO/ABERDEEN, WA alum RICH PETSCHKE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.