Fresh New All Access Columns ... Sunny Side Up!
July 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews EMMIS VP/Programming, Digital PD and KPWR/LOS ANGELES PD JIMMY STEAL.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER wants to hear a "TRAFFIC Report, Not Accident Report."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS takes "The First Strike."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING finds "The Causal Listener."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY looks into "Apple's New "Podcasts" App."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHTZ/NEW YORK ELVIS DURAN morning show co-host TJ TAORMINA.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBFB-KSOC/DALLAS OM/PD MARK MCCRAY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KEZR/SANJOSE MD/nights KIRK PEFFER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with ALL ACCESS Editorial Assistant HILARY HOOVER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WKXW/NEW JERSEY Talk show host STEVE TREVELISE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WZNE/ROCHESTER Production/Imaging Dir./afternoons "HOMELESS" MARK MAIRA.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WSFL/GREENVILLE-NEW BERN-JACKSONVILLE, NC PD CINDY MILLER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WEXT/ALBANY VP/Radio CHRIS WIENK.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHUR/WASHINGTON, D.C. Dir./Operations and Programming MAXX MYRICK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews HILLSONG MUSIC/EMI CMG band HILLSONG LIVE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WJBR/WILMINGTON, DE alum DAVE CRUISE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.