New All Access Columns ... Shakin' Things Up!
August 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews JOURNAL BROADCAST GROUP VP/Programming BEVERLEE BRANNIGAN.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY is thinking about "Socializing Your Radio Website."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZCH/WICHITA MD SASSY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews IGA Rhythmic Promotions KAREN RAIT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WSJO/ATLANTIC CITY, NJ-PHILLY afternoons ROB ACOMPORA.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with ALL ACCESS Asst. Country Editor MISTI DOUGLAS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with FOX SPORTS RADIO nights co-host AMY VAN DYKEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CIMX/DETROIT MD/evenings JAY HUDSON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews ROADRUNNER RECORDS VP/Promotions MARK ABRAMSON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KFOG/SAN FRANCISCO DJ, Dir./Special Programming ROSALIE HOWARTH.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WEDR/MIAMI PD DERRICK BAKER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CENTRICITY MUSIC band DOWNHERE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHBC/CANTON, OH alum JERRY MAC.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.