The Sun Always Shines On New All Access Columns!
August 15, 2012 at 12:23 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CONSUMER ELECTRONICS ASSOCIATION Pres./CEO GARY SHAPIRO.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY predicts "The Future of "Branded" Radio Personalities."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with Z100/NEW YORK nights host MO' BOUNCE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WHZT/GREENVILLE, SC PD "SUPA" DAVE JACKSON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WIOZ and WIOZ-A/MOORE COUNTY, NC OM/PD/mornings RICH RUSHFORTH.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KCYE/LAS VEGAS middays MELISSA TORRES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with FOX SPORTS RADIO nights co-host ROB DIBBLE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WFUZ, WEJL/WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON OM SCOTT LAUDANI.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WEBN/CINCINNATI MD/nights SHROOM.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WUIN/WILMINGTON, NC MD KIM CZORNIJ.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WXRK/NEW YORK CITY Imaging Dir. TERRENCE "T-STORM" BATTLE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CHOSEN RECORDS band THE WRECKING.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRHI/CHARLOTTE alum JOSH BRANDON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.