New All Access Columns ... Shakin' Things Up!
September 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews USRN EVP/Programming ANDY DENEMARK.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE IS "Taking One For The Team."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS can "Fix Your Problems In Seven Steps."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING believes "Some Risks Are Worth Taking."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY believes "Kevin Smith Should Be On The Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDZH/DETROIT MD/afternoons IAN "SLACKER" RICHARDS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KXHT/MEMPHIS Strategic Ad Consultant MAURICE "MO BETTER" RIVERA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WQKY/SUNBURY-SELINSGROVE-LEWISBURG, PA PD/mornings DREW KELLY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WYTE/WAUSAU-STEVENS PT, WI morning co-host AJ "JENNIFER."
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WLFN/LA CROSSE, WI mornings BOB SCHMIDT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WTGZ/AUBURN-MONTHGOMERY, AL PD WILL MOON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews GRAND PRO-MO "The Boss" JOANNE GRAND.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WCOO/CHARLESTON, SC PD LAURA LEE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WDMK, WCHB-A/DETROIT PD ARMANDO RIVERA.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews new PLATINUM POP band MIKE MAINS& THE BRANCHES.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBEB/PHILADELPHIA alum MARK SHEPPERD.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.