You Don't Need To Go Back To School To Learn From New All Access Columns!
September 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews USRN EVP/Programming ANDY DENEMARK.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY believes "Radio's Future Requires Innovation."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KMXF/FAYETTEVILLE, AR PD/afternoons JAY STEELE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KCAQ/OXNARD (and others) morning show co-host and KFYZ/SANTA BARBARA MD DANIEL "MAMBO" HERREJON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KXXO/SEATTLE PD/MD JOHN S. FOSTER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with syndicated morning duo BIG D & BUBBA.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WLFN/LA CROSSE, WI mornings BOB SCHMIDT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with RADIO BDC PD PAUL DRISCOLL.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KCLB/PALM SPRINGS, CA APD/MD/IMAGING KEVIN CONKLIN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WOCM/SALISBURY, MD PD/MD SKIP DIXXON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WROU/DAYTON PD GARTH ADAMS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews new INSPIRATION CRUISES & TOURS Business Development Dir. MICHAEL STEWART.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with RCS/CLEAR CHANNEL TECH SUPPORT alum KENDALL WEAVER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.