You Need Not Be At The NAB To Gain Insight From New All Access Columns!
September 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews syndicated Talk host DR. DREW.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER realizes that "1/2 Plus 1/2 Does NOT Equal 2."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Follow Your Compass."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING finds the "Same Artist ... Different Songs."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY believes "Radio's Future Requires Innovation."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZEE/MADISON nights/Online Content Dir. AARON ROGERS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WZHT/GREENVILLE, SC APD/evenings ERIC SEAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of FREED AM CORP. Pres. BOB DELGIORNO, JR.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with syndicated morning duo MCA NASHVILLE Dir./Regional Promotion-Southwest MIRANDA MCDONALD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with BBC WILSHIRE Talk show host GRAHAM MACK.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WRFF/PHILADELPHIA PD/mornings JOHN ALLERS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WERV/AURORA and WRXQ/JOLIET PD MARK ZANDER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WNRN acting GM and ACOUSTIC SUNRISE host ANNE WILLIAMS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WKXI-WOAD-WHMI/JACKSON, MS OM/PD STAN BRANSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KSOS/LAS VEGAS and WCIE/SRASOTA, FL PD and DJ SCOTT HERROLD & JAYAR REEVES.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WUBE/CINCINNATI alum CHRIS ANTHONY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.