You'll Fall For The Seasonally New All Access Columns!
October 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CLIFTON RADIO & CPR VP/FUN & GAMES PAIGE NIENABER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON lists "The Simplest Way To Grow Share."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY believes "Radio's Future Requires Innovation."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHTI/RICHMOND, VA PD MIKE MARINO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WKHT/KNOXVILLE, TV PD/afternoons DARREN STEPHENS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of TRIAD BROADCASTING/FARGO, ND OM/PD "BIG DOG" MIKE KAPEL.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WDRM/HUNTSVILLE, AL APD/MD AJ MCCLOUD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KFWB/LOS ANGELES and syndicated "Home Wizards" host ERIC STROMER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WJSE/ATLANTIC CITY-CAPE MAY, NJ PD JIM MASCHIO.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews JACOBS MEDIA Talent Development & Alternative/Rock Specialist KEITH CUNNINGHAM.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WLCE/SPRINGFIELD PD/morning show co-host JOSIE O'DONNELL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WKSP-WPRW/AUGUSTA, GA PD/mornings TIM "MINNESOTA FATTZ" SNELL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews RAYLYNN RECORDS singer/songwriter KYLE SHERMAN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHKR/MELBOURNE, FL alum AMY CROSS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.