Here's your 'October Surprise' -- New All Access Columns!
October 17, 2012 at 11:56 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MARKETRON Pres./CEO JEFF HALEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAIGE NIENABER is "Calling An Audible, Part I."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Ditch The Negatives."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Re-Focusing The Format."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSVX/SHELBYVILLE, TN APD/afternoons DON STUCK II.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWIN/STOCKTON, KWNN/MODESTO, CA PD MOJOE ROBERTS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA/RACINE, WI OM/Brand Manager CHAD TAYLOR.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WAWC-WRSW/WARSAW, IN OM JAY MICHAELS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KFWB/LOS ANGELES and syndicated "Home Wizards" host ERIC STROMER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KBZT/SAN DIEGO APD/MD/nights JEREMY PRITCHARD.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KLOS/LOS ANGELES morning duo HEIDI HAMILTON & FRANK KRAMER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WEHM/HAMPTONS-RIVERHEAD, NY OM/MD HARRY WAREING.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from ARBITRON Dir./Programming Services JON MILLER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band EVERYDAY SUNDAY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KATY/RIVERSIDE, CA alum GREG CYPIN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.