Tricks And Treats in New All Access Columns!
October 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RADIO HALL OF FAME inductee ART LABOE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE examines "The Brain, The Net ... And Other Things."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING relishes "The Challenge Of Fresh Alternatives."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks, "What is the Purpose of a Local Public Radio Station when NPR Runs its Content Online?"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KDUK/EUGENE, OR mornings/Promo Dir. JANITA "JJ" JONES.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WRDW/PHILADELPHIA PD DAN HUNT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WBEB/PHILADELPHIA PD CHUCK KNIGHT.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KRTY/SAN JOSE GM NATE DEATON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WBCK/BATTLE CREEK, MI and WKMI/KALAMAZOO, MI on-air personality DAVID "RENK" RENKIEWICZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KENZ/SALT LAKE CITY PD TYSEN WEBB.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KQRA & THE BEAT/SPRINGFIELD, MO OM/PD KRISTEN BERGMAN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KCSN/LOS ANGELES MD/host MARK SOVEL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WPEG/CHARLOTTE, NC MD DEON COLE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KSOS/LAS VEGAS MD MIKE COUCHMAN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZND/ANCHORAGE, AK alum JON "FATGUY" MARTE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS