Exit Polls Predict New All Access Columns!
November 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GALAXY COMMUNICATIONS Pres./CEO ED LEVINE.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks, "What is the "Value" of your Radio Brand?"
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPLW/RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC APD/MD/afternoons MIKE BIDDLE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KZFM/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX PD/mornings GINO FLORES.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of CJOT/OTTAWA, ONT Brand Dir. MORGAN PRUE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WIL/ST. LOUIS mornings Exec. Producer JUDI DIAMOND.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KSL/SALT LAKE CUTY APD/News Dir. SHERYL WORSLEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WLUM/MILWAUKEE Digital PD IAN MCCAIN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews 98.9 THE BONE/ATLANTA PD/afternoon drive AXEL LOWE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WMMM/MADISON GABBY PARSONS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KPRS, KPRT-A/KANSAS CITY PD MYRON FEARS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews INTEGRITY MUSIC singer/songwriter JARED ANDERSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAYF/FREDERICK alum MATT SCHUCK.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.