First New All Access Columns For The Year!
January 2, 2013 at 4:47 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ALPHA and L&L BROADCASTING Founder/Chairman/CEO LARRY WILSON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asserts that "When Elephants Fight, It's The Grass That Suffers."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers "The Ten Basic Success Rules For 2013."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING conducts "The Orchestra Of Ideas."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY thinks you should "Use Social Media to Create Impact for your Radio Brand."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KKHH/HOUSTON PD/MD/afternoons KADEN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WNRG/MILWAUKEE Brand Manager/PD BRANDON ROWE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WINK/FORT MYERS, FL APD/MD KEVIN QUINN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WGGC/BOWLING GREEN, KY Production Mgr./mornings DAN CALLAHAN
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KPCC, KSPN host A MARTINEZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KRZQ, KNEWS, MARTINI RADIO Dir./Broadcast Operations WILLOBEE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WRAT/MONMOUTH-OCEAN, NJ APD/MD/middays ROBYN LANE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with singer-songwriter KATE EARL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHTD-WGPR/DETROIT PD JAY HICKS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the THIRD DAY member TAI ANDERSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WOBL-WDLW/LORAIN CO., OHIO alum FRANK ANDERSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.