New Year, New All Access Columns!
January 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SONGSTASH .COM Co-Founder SKIP BISHOP.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON finds "This Place You Are."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS exclaims, "What A Year Ahead!"
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Hitting The Moving Target."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY discovers "The Key to Providing Real Listener Value."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS sees "Radio Merging Social And Digital In The New Year."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER offers Radio Tips For Jocks And PDs."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXLK/ROANOKE, VA MD/afternoons BOB PATRICK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPAT, KBOX, KQRK/SANTA MARIA-LOMPOC, CA OM/PD/MD/mornings EDWIN RUANO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KZPT/KANSAS CITY middays NYCKI PACE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with 95.3 THE WOLF/OGDENSBURG, NY Operations Dir./mornings RAY KNIGHT.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KPCC-KSPN/LOS ANGEELS host A MARTINEZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WFNX.COM/BOSTON Exec. Producer KURT ST. THOMAS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews RIGHT BRAIN REVENUE Pres. SCOTT SEGELBAUM.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews MOSIAC ARTIST GROUP singer/songwriter JEREMY VANDERLOOP.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFNX/BOSTON alum "CHARLIE" PADGETT.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.