New All Access Columns Hot Off The Digital Presses!
January 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews JACOBS MEDIA Pres. FRED JACOBS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JON MILLER enjoys "The Wide World Of Sports (Radio)."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS "Keep The Faith 2013."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Remembering The Dream & The Dreamer."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY hears "Dave Ramsey on the Future of Radio’s Business Model."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS notices that "Radio Fans Are Connecting Socially, With or Without You."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Stay Focused."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KDWB/MINNEAPOLIS PD RICH DAVIS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KCAQ/VENTURA and KQIE/RIVERSIDE, CA APD/MD JOEY BOY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KCMX/MEDFORD, OR OM/PD GEMINEYE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WARNER NASHVILLE artist BRETT ELDREDGE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KOGO/SAN DIEGO middays LADONA HARVEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WWCD/COLUMBUS, OH nights TOM BUTLER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews LIBOW UNLIMITED Pres. JUDY LIBOW.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WYEP/PITTSBURGH GM ABBY GOLDSTEIN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KJLH/LOS ANGELES PD AUNDRAE RUSSELL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews worship/rock band HEARTS OF SAINTS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSTV/FRANKFORT, KY alum JEB FIELDS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.