You'll Flip For The New All Access Columns!
January 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CUMULUS MEDIA co-COO/EVP JOHN DICKEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON notices "When TSL's Declining."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS "Keep The Faith 2013."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING asks "What Makes An Undecided Decide?"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY hears "Dave Ramsey on the Future of Radio’s Business Model."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asserts that "Facebook's New Graph Search Defines The Value Of A "Like."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER knows "When to Turn It On."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WMRV/BINGHAMTON, NY PD/afternoons MATT GAPSKE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KAGM/ALBUQUERQUE, NM morning host DOUBLE J.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WEZF/BURLINGTON, VT morning co-host MIKE CZARNY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with SPIN DOCTORS MUSIC GROUP Pres./CEO AL BROCK.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KOGO/SAN DIEGO middays LADONA HARVEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WHSN/BANGOR, ME PD MARK NASON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WRIF/DTEROIT APD/MD ANDY GREEN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with PLAYNETWORK Lead Associate Music Supervisor/Procurement DEAN SVEN CARLSON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WZFX/FAYETTEVILLE, NC PD MIKE TECH.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/wongwriter EVA KROON PIKE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIQI/CHICAGO alum JOHN GREGORY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.