New All Access Columns Reveal Radio's 'State Of The Union'
February 13, 2013 at 1:10 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NPD GROUP SVP/Industry Analysis RUSS CRUPNICK.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON thinks it's "Time To Change Your Title."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes in "The Power Of Appreciation."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Celebrating Black History Month 2013, Part II - Events That Shaped Our Lives."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS offers "Ten Questions Not To Ask A Social Media Panel In 2013"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KQMV/SEATTLE MD/Program Coordinator RODERICK VILLA, JR.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KISV-KKXX/BAKERSFIELD, CA PD J REED.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WDKB/DEKALB, IL PD KEN MISCH.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with COUNTRY NOW Consultant BUTCH WAUGH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KPEL, KROF-A/LAFAYETTE, LA Host/Brand Manager JEREMY LAWRENCE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KROQ/LOS ANGELES afternoons TED "STRYKER" STRYKER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KDKB/PHOENIX PD/afternoons "NEANDER" PAUL MARSHALL.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KRML/MONTEREY BAY, CA PD JEFF WHITE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WENZ, WZAK, WERE, WJMO/CLEVELAND OM COLBY COLB.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WHIPLASH RECORDS group MANIC DRIVE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WESA/PITTSBURGH alum MATT REVTAI.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.