Confirmed: Fresh New All Access Columns!
February 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ELVIS DURAN GROUP Co-owner/CEO DAVID KATZ.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JON MILLER realizes that "Country Radio's Success Isn't Just In The Country."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Reset Your Goals."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING concludes his four-part "Celebration Of Black History Month 2013."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY analyzes "From Radio to 'Mediapreneur' - a conversation with David Siteman Garland"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS gives a damn when he notes, "Frankly My Dear - 5 Lessons In Social Media From Oscar Award Winning Movie Lines."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER delves into the prospect of being "Hired to Do Two Jobs, Which Takes Precedence?"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSVX/SHELBYVILLE, IN PD/MD/engineer/nights TYSON CONRADY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WNHT/FT. WAYNE, IN PD/MD/mornings SHADY SPENCER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WFEZ/MIAMI MD/afternoons JEANNE ASHLEY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WCEN/SAGINAW, MI PD/afternoons JOBY PHILLIPS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KPEL, KROF-A/LAFAYETTE, LA Brand Manager/host JEREMY LAWRENCE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WVIC/LANSING, MI PD JAY MORRIS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WOTT-WEFX/WATERTOWN, NY PD LANCE HALE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KFOG/SAN FRANCISCO MD/middays RENEE RICHARDSON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WDZZ/FLINT, MI PD AUGUST WALLACE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KFIS/PORTLAND, OR PD CHRIS KELLY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZEE/MADISON alum HUNTER QUINN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.