Spring Forward With New All Access Columns!
March 13, 2013 at 11:56 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MARK KASSOF & Co. Founder MARK KASSOF.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON takes "The Stage."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS explains "What Facebook's 'News Feed' Changes Mean To Radio."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Do Your Homework Before Suggesting."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with multi-market air personality ALBIE DEE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KGGI/RIVERSIDE Exec. Producer DJ LYNNWOOD.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of MAZZETTA PROMOTION, INC. Pres. TOM MAZZETTA.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with syndicated radio personality BOBBY BONES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WNSR-A/WNTC/NASHVILLE GSM/afternoon-drive host THOM ABRAHAM.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CIMX/DETROIT-WINDSOR On-air/programming assistant PHIL KUKAWINSKI.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WKQZ/SAGINAW, MI APD LYNN ROBERTS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KUTX/AUSTIN PD MATT REILLY.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WAMJ-WUMJ-WPZE/ATLANTA PD DEREK HARPER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KVNE/TYLER, TX PD MIKE HARPER.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WMUR/MILWAUKEE alum GUS KNORR.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.