ITM Launches App To Boost PPM Monitoring
April 8, 2013 at 1:19 PM (PT)
IMPACT TARGET MARKETING has developed the SMARTRADIO SURVEY (SRS) mobile app as part of its Feed The Meter campaign. The app can prompt people to change their listening choice to a certain station at select times throughout the day, as a way to initiate the playing of its embedded PPM signal into a meter.
The development of the Feed the Meter campaign utilizes smartphone technology to create "recency," which was one of the recommendations of ARBITRON/EDISON RESEARCH's most recent Infinite Dial study. recency which is the value of reaching a consumer as close to their purchase decision as possible. The SRS mobile app turns that purchase decision into a listening decision.
Key components of the campaign are:
* Appeals to survey friendly individuals
* Push notifications that initiate a listening change
* Database app that identifies geographic and demographic characteristics
* Targets and increases listening in under-performing quarter-hours
* Targets key format zip codes Ogoing support during key rating periods
The Feed The Meter campaign is market-exclusive. To secure your market and to arrange a confidential meeting, click here.