New All Access Columns For May Day!
May 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CAPITOL CHRISTIAN MUSIC GROUP VP Promotions GRANT HUBBARD.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: FRED JACOBS discusses "The Leaky Bucket."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING describes "Urban Radio's High Stakes & Low Moments."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS exclaims, "F---in S--t! Never Miss An Opportunity To Make A Moment Matter."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER analyzes "New PD And Established Morning Shows."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with singers/songwriters/musicians BRANDON & LEAH.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WRDE/PHILADELPHIA Promotions Dir. BETHANY KENT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of MR.MASTERONLINE Pres. STU JACOBS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with former PD/author ED SALAMON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with BILL PRESS SHOW Exec. Producer PETER OGBURN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with 91X/SAN DIEGO MD/middays ROBIN ROTH.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WYFM-WWIZ/YOUNGSTOWN, OH PD/mornings MATT SPATZ.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with LOST & FOUND Creator/host LUKE CRAMPTON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJZD-WQID/HATTIESBURG, MS OM ROB NEAL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WCLN/FAYETTEVILLE, NC MD STEVE TURLEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WCSN/GULF SHORES, AL alum RANDY FRAWLEY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.