Innovative Ideas Blooming In New All Access Columns!
May 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews PLEDGEMUSIC Founder BENJI ROGERS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND is "Fine-Tuning Talent And Morning Show Performance."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS isn't "Looking To Blame."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING realizes that "Less Is Really Not More."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Radio Is An Emotional Connection - For Us And The Fans."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER analyzes "Soap Operas At Work... And Office Survival."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXKB/FORT MYERS, FL PD/MD/mornings ADAM STAR.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WWJHM/ORLANDO APD/MD/on-air MELONY TORRES.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of AMERICAN MEDIA INVESTMENTS/JOPLIN, MO OM/PD DAVE BRADLEY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KWOF/DENVER MD/middays BROOKE DIAZ.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with BILL PRESS SHOW Exec. Producer PETER OGBURN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXTE-KMXB/LAS VEGAS PD CHARESE FRUGE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews SUMERIAN RECORDS National Dir./Radio Promotions MIKE JAKUBOW.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with IDJMG Sr. Dir./National Triple A Promotion CHERYL BROZ.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WERQ, WWIN, WOLB-A, WWIN-A/BALTIMORE OM AL PAYNE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews FAIR TRADE MUSIC SERVICES band AUDIO ADRENALINE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with Internet radio alum DREW WEBER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.