May You Learn A Lot From These New All Access Columns!
May 15, 2013 at 11:40 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SONOMA MEDIA GROUP Pres./Market Manager MICHAEL O'SHEA.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE discovers "The 24-Hour Trap."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS realizes "It Is What It Is."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING wants you to "Slow Down To Go Fast."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS muses, "When I Was Your Age - We Didn't Have The Internet In Our Pants."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER answers the eternal question, "What Is Personality Radio?"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KBBY/OXNARD-VENTURA, CA morning host SCOTT ALEXANDER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with MONARCH PUBLICITY Owner CINDY HEATH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with FOX SPORTS RADIO VP/Sales JEFFREY SCHWARTZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KRBL/LUBBOCK, TX VP/Operations JESS WALKER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews RIGHT ARM ENTERTAINMENT Co-Pres./Founders DEL WILLIAMS & GARY SPIVACK.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXPN/PHILADELPHIA OM/MD DAN REED.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KSOC/KBFB/DALLAS OM MARK MCCRAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews POSITIVE LIFE RADIO PD ERNEST BECK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KWFR/SAN ANGELO, TX alum SAM FAITH.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.