Arbitron, Edison Research Release AC P1 Infinite Dial Study
May 21, 2013 at 11:17 AM (PT)
ARBITRON and EDISON RESEACH have teamed up to provide an extension to their "INFINITE DIAL STUDY" specific to AC format listeners. The data is an extension of the format P1 information provided in a webinar in early MAY (NET NEWS 5/8).
The study concluded the following on AC Format P1s:
* About three in 10 listen to online radio weekly
* One in three uses YOUTUBE weekly
* They are much more likely to wake up in the morning to a cell phone
* Half own a smartphone
* They are much more likely to own a tablet
* More than six in 10 have a profile on a social network
* They are less likely to say it is important to learn about and keep up to date with new music
* 8% have signed up to receive e-mail from their P1 station
For more information, contact ARBITRON Sr. Mgr. Media Relations at (410) 312-8500 or email@example.com.