New All Access Columns For Memorial Day Weekend!
May 22, 2013 at 2:02 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews AMERICAN COUNTRY COUNTDOWN host and Country artist KIX BROOKS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ROBERT LAWRENCE believes "A Brand Can Make You A Warrior!."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS realizes "It Is What It Is."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING delves into "Sensory Street Fiction."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY notes that "Pandora may be "the Greatest Media of All Time," but... Q&A with InnoVision CEO Ric Militi."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes that "Loose Tweets Sink Fleets: Military Lessons For Radio Creating Social Brands."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Be Charitable But Wise."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with HITZ/VISALIA-TULARE-FRESNO, CA PD RANDY HENDRIX.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJMH/GREENSBORO, NC mornings KYLE SANTILLIAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WLPR/NW INDIANA-CHICAGO SUBURBS show producer/host TOM LOUNGES.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with CC/CHATTANOOGA, TN Sr. Promotions Dir. ASHLEY WEIMER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with FOX SPORTS RADIO VP/Sales JEFFREY SCHWARTZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KBRE/MERCED, CA PD/MD JASON LACHANCE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews ENTERCOM/LAS VEGAS OM/Station Manager JIM FOX.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WERS/BOSTON Daytime MD ANTHONY CARTONE HEINZE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KBLX/SAN FRANCISCO PD STACY CUNNINGHAM MORELAND.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WJIE/LOUISVILLE APD/Promotions Dir. CHRIS CAIN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKKW/MORGANTOWN, WV alum JOSH THOMAS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.