It's Summertime -- With Hot, New All Access Columns!
May 29, 2013 at 1:20 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CUMULUS MEDIA/NEW YORK Market Manager KIM BRYANT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAIGE NIENABER hears "NoHeartRadio."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS is "In Search Of Your Next Big 'O'."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING believes "People Will Listen To And Stay With What Works."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY notes that "Pandora may be 'the Greatest Media of All Time,' but... Q&A with InnoVision CEO Ric Militi."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asserts that you "Never Underestimate The Power Of The Personal Touch."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER asks, "Is Too Much Experience Costly?"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WILN/PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL PD MARC SUMMERS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews IGA National Dir./Crossover Radio Promotion BRIAN GRAY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of TOM BRUMPTON PR EU/UK Rep/Music Promotion TOM BRUMPTON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with ALL ACCESS' new Country Editor RJ CURTIS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with TALK MEDIA NETWORK Owner/CEO JOSH LENG.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WKQX/CHICAGO APD/MD WALTER FLAKUS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KGB/SAN DIEGO mornings BOB BUCHMANN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with SONGLINES Owner SEAN COAKLEY.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WMMJ/WASHINGTON, D.C. PD DIONNE BURKETT LEWIS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter MORGANN MCCLANAHAN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KOGO/SAN DIEGO alum JEFF "SLASH" MOORE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.