Speakers Lined Up For 'Rising Through The Ranks'
June 10, 2013 at 5:19 PM (PT)
RAB, BMI and MENTORING AND INSPIRING WOMEN IN RADIO have set the speaker lineup for this year’s Rising Through The Ranks, to be held AUGUST 21st-22nd at the BMI offices in NASHVILLE. SHERIDAN BROADCASTING CORP. Chair/ SVP/CFO SUSAN DAVENPORT AUSTIN will keynote the two-day seminar, which will cover problem solving, managing team personalities, personal brand building, and real world radio dynamics.
The speakers are:
* LYNN ANDERSON, CEO, INTEGRATED MEDIA SOLUTIONS GROUP
* BEVERLEE BRANNIGAN, VP Radio Programming, JOURNAL BROADCAST GROUP
* LINDSAY CEREJEWSKI, Local Sales Manager, CBS CHICAGO
* ERICA FARBER, Pres./CEO, RAB
* BRANDEIS C. HALL, VP Professional Development, RAB
* CAROL HANLEY, EVP/Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, ARBITRON
* KATARINA PEREZ, Market Manager/NORFOLK - CLEAR CHANNEL
* KAY OLIN, Pres./Local Focus Radio/ALLIANCE FOR WOMEN IN RADIO
* DANIELLE OUTLAW, VP/Sales, NEUHOFF MEDIA
* DAN SPEARS, VP/Licensing, BMI
* BUD WALTERS, Pres./Owner, CROMWELL GROUP
* DIANE WARREN, Founder, BOUNCEOLOGY
Scholarships cover the cost of the training course and are designed to foster and educate emerging female radio sellers and managers within the industry. Scholarship applications and registration are available at www.rab.com and will be accepted now through JULY 3rd, 2013. The training course is limited; applicants are encouraged to submit early to secure a spot.