June Boom In New All Access Columns!
June 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ROBERT EATMAN ENTERPRISES Founder/Owner ROBERT EATMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON laments "The Failure Of Consolidation."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers part 2 on Black Music Month.
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS computes "Social Media + Radio = ?"
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER offers "Jock Dos and Don'ts."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KTFM/SAN ANTONIO APD/MD NICK RUSSO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WWKX/PROVIDENCE mornings DEANNA CRUZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of TOM CALLAHAN & ASSOC. Pres. TOM CALLAHAN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with his ALL ACCESS predecessor, JIM ASKER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WIP-F/PHILADELPHIA host SPIKE ESKIN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KRZQ/RENO APD/MD/afternoons CHRIS PAYNE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WAQX/SYRACUSE PD JOE D.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with M:M MUSIC Owner MEG MACDONALD.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WXMG/COLUMBUS PD/middays WARREN STEVENS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews SHANE & SHANE musician SHANE BARNARD.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WGTY/YORK alum BRIAN DIMARIO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.