What's New? All Access Columns!
June 19, 2013 at 2:39 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: ALL ACCESS Pres./Publisher JOEL DENVER interviews CLEAR CHANNEL Chairman/CEO BOB PITTMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST laments "Your Best Radio Scripts Are Inside."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers part 3 on Black Music Month.
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "It's Not The Mistake -- It's How We Behave In Recovery"
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER doesn't enjoy "Life On The Beach."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBBM-FM/CHICAGO APD/MD ERIK BRADLEY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPWR/LOS ANGELES VP/Marketing DIANNA JASON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KMZT, KKJZ, KKFO/LOS ANGELES Digital Dir. NICOLE SLATER.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with his SHOW DOG-UNIVERSAL artist JOEL CROUSE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WXDE/SALISBURY-OCEAN CITY afternoons JARED MORRIS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WLFM-LP/CLEVELAND PD KIM MONROE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WHHZ, WPLL. WDVH-A/GAINESVILLE OM/PD KEVIN "MCKAY" MANGAN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with COHERENT MUSIC Supreme Ultimate Leader JEFF COOK.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WGCI/CHICAGO APD/MD AL B. SYLK.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews FAMILY LIFE RADIO NETWORK afternoon hosts JOHNNY & STACEY STONE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with K-LOVE/PORTLAND alum MIKE LEE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.