Insight Aplenty In New All Access Columns!
June 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Pres./Publisher JOEL DENVER interviews CLEAR CHANNEL Chairman/CEO BOB PITTMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asks if you are "Proactive Or Reactive?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to make "The Right Choice."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers part 4 on Black Music Month.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks "How can Radio be Extraordinary?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Building A Believable Social Brand Requires Adapting To The Moment."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER delves into "Airchecks & What Love Has to Do With It."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAKS and WHLK/CLEVELAND APD/MD/afternoons "JAVA JOEL" MURPHY
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWWV/SAN LUIS OBISPO PD/MD/mornings JOJO LOPEZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of TOPNOTCH RECORDS artist WHITNEY WOLANIN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with FLYING ISLAND ENTERTAINMENT artist ADAM FEARS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WXDE/SALISBURY-OCEAN CITY afternoons JARED MORRIS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WLUM/MILWAUKEE MD/middays MICHELLE RUTKOWSKI.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WMMJ/WASHINGTON, D.C. PD DIONNE BURKETT LEWIS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WJLZ/VIRGINA BEACH, VA PD/afternoons JONATHAN MICHAELS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with HIGHWAY STATIONS alum PAT MELLON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.