Lot Of Fireworks In New All Access Columns!
July 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ROUND HILL MUSIC Pres. NEIL GILLIS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND differentiates between "Localizers And Localism."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to make "The Right Choice."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING explains that "Not All P1s Are Created Equal."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY asks "How can Radio be Extraordinary?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS proclaims, "Let Freedom Ring -- Just Don't Be So Embarrassing."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes "Change Is Good, But..."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVRT/WILLIAMSPORT, PA PD ADAM SCHRAF.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KCAQ/OXNARD-VENTURA and KQIE/RIVERSIDE morning co-host RICO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of PURPLE ROSE RECORDS artist MARTHA WASH.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with STREAMSOUND RECORDS artist DAKOTA BRADLEY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with NEWSMAX MEDIA Sr. Media Dir. CHAD WILKINSON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXTE/LAS VEGAS MD/afternoons JON MANLEY.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KZND/ANCHORAGE PD/afternoons JEETZ.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with NETTWERK MUSIC GROUP Head of Promotion JEFF BALLARD.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WEUP/HUNTSVILLE, AL PD ANTHONY "ANT" SIMMONS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews CMB Exec. Dir./Chairman of the Board CHRIS LEMKE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDZH/DETROIT alum DAVID WENDT.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.