New All Access Columns ... Ready To Read!
July 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ACM BROADCAST Co-Founder JOHN MCCONNELL.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON thinks about "Starting Over."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING discovers "Critical Challenges In An Unprecedented Economy."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY is into "Solving Radio's Attention Crisis - Mark Ramsey Presentation - hivio 2013."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes that "Radio Benefits From Triggering Millennials' Emotions."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER delves into "Marketing Woes."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBNQ/BLOOMINGTON, IL PD BRIAN DAVIS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WPOW/MIAMI APD/middays WILL CALDER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WEZY/RACINE-MILWAUKEE PD DON ROSE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with NRG MEDIA/OMAHA Production Dir. ED THOMPSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with NEW ENGLAND TALK NETWORK Talk host MICHAEL GRAHAM.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WBUZ/NASHVILLE OM/PD TROY HANSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KCLB/PALM SPRINGS, CA MD/afternoons SHAWN WHITNEY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WDST/POUGHKEEPSIE, NY MD/Promotions Dir. KATIE DIMARTILE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WKJX/ELIZABETH CITY, VA PD/MD/afternoons BRION O'BRION.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews SMILE FM NETWORK Dir./CreativeContent/Music Services BRIAN DUMONT.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with college radio alum BRETT W. HALL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.