Winning Perspectives Abound In New All Access Columns!
July 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews WNSH/NEW YORK morning host BLAIR GARNER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST analyzes "How To Use Reason In Your Commercials."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes "Attitude Is The Magic Word."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers "Multi-Tasking Choices."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY is into "Solving Radio's Attention Crisis - Mark Ramsey Presentation - hivio 2013."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asks "Is Vanity Your Brands Favorite Sin?"
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER requests "MP3s and Resumes, Please."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIOQ/PHILADELPHIA PD STAN PRIEST.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WLLD/TAMPA PD/mornings ORLANDO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KTMX/HELENA, MY PD/mornings KIT MANN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with artist SARAH DARLING.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KXL/PORTLAND host JIM VILLANUCCI.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WKZQ/MYRTLE BEACH, SC MD/afternoons MASE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews CAPITOL MUSIC GROUP VP/Rock Promotion RAY GMEINER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with ART PHILLIPS MUSIC MARKETING Pres. ART PHILLIPS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHRK/MEMPHIS OM-PD/PM drive DEVIN STEEL
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WKNA/CENTRAL DELAWARE PD/afternoons BILL LURWICK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBKG/CORNING, AR alum JEFF SKUDLARK.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.