No Summertime Blues In The New All Access Columns!
July 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews COURTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP Chairman/CEO NORM PATTIZ.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE advises "Don't Be Afraid, Be Ready."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS lists "Five Steps To Build Something Big."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING sees "The Downside Of Choice."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS reflects on "#RIPKiddKraddick."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER decides to "Circle The Wagons For Mutiny."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with IGA artist SKYLAR GREY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KLUC/LAS VEGAS morning co-host LAUREN MICHAELS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of NORTHEAST BROADCASTING/BURLINGTON, VT-PITTSBURGH, NY OM RONNIE KOHRT.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with artist NRG MEDIA/CEDAR RAPIDS, IA Dir./Programming JEFF WINFIELD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with "ONLY A GAME" host BILL LITTLEFIELD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with COLUMBIA RECORDS VP/Rock & Alternative Promotion MIKE DEPIPPA.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WCCC/HARTFORD, CT MD/afternoons CRAIG MATHEW EDELSON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with MARATHON ENTERTAINMENT Owner JEFF APPLETON.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WBRU/PROVIDENCE, RI Urban MD JAY POSTAL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews BEC RECORDINGS band ALL THINGS NEW.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KQMV/SEATTLE alum DANIEL WEATHERHOGG.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.