Sizzlin' Hot, New All Access Columns!
August 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews LOTUS COMMUNICATIONS VP JIM KALMENSON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ED MANN believes "The Song Remains The Same."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING discusses " Kissin' Cousins."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY offers "Lessons for Radio from a World Class Brand: The San Diego Zoo."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "There's A Difference In Doing Social And Being Social."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER discovers that "Entertainment Is Not Just For Mornings Anymore."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KFYV/VENTURA-OXNARD, CA Asst. VP/PD BROADWAY QUAY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews ATLANTIC RECORDS VP/Rhythm Crossover Promotion WARREN GESIN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of recording artists/radio show hosts MULBERRY LANE..
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with artist DIAL GLOBAL VP/Programming JOHN PAUL.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WKXW/NEW JERSEY overnighter RAY ROSSI
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WRXL/RICHMOND MD/afternoons TAMO.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WRBR/SOUTH BEND, IN PD RON STRYKER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with MICK MANAGEMENT Head of Radio Promotion AMY KAPLAN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WEDR/MIAMI PD DERRICK BAKER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews SEPTEMBER DAY RECORDS singer/songwriter TAMMY TRENT.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KXXR/MINNEAPOLIS alum RUDY PAVICH.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.