New All Access Columns For Summer's Dog Days Have Plenty Of Bite!
August 14, 2013 at 2:35 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews DIAL GLOBAL EVP/GM Sports Programming CHRIS CORCORAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON asks "Whence Comes Such Genius?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Right-Size Your Career."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING isn't into "Inflating Our Worries."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY discovers "The Best New Audio App of 2013? It's AGOGO."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS is "Understanding The Influence Between Twitter And Radio."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER discovers that "First Comes Passion and Then..."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAYV/ATLANTIC CITY mornings co-host/producer DIANE MITCHELL.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KISV/BAKERSFIELD, CA mornings ROMEO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KRTH/LOS ANGELES radio icon "SHOTGUN" TOM KELLY.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with artist AUSTIN WEBB.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WKXW/NEW JERSEY overnighter RAY ROSSI.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXRK/SALT LAKE CITY middays JON SMITH.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews CHOP SHOP RADIO PD/OM/host STEVE BLACK.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with TOAD THE WEST SPROCKET musician GLEN PHILLIPS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from syndicated morning host TOM JOYNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews MOODY RADIO NETWORK PRAISE & WORSHIP APD DENISE PAGANO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KUUU/SALT LAKE CITY alum CURTIS "BOOKER."
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.