Here's Some Hot New All Access Columns!
August 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews THREE DAUGHTERS MEDIA Owner GARY BURNS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST cites "Old Radio Dogs/New Tricks."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers "Your Career Abort Plan."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING sees his own "Blurred Lines."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY offers another slice of "hivio 2013: Mike Hodges Shares Newspaper Lessons for Radio Broadcasters."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS lists "Five Things Remarkable Social Brands Always Say."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER asks "Who or What Is Answering the Phones."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZZP/PHOENIX afternoons JULIAN ON THE RADIO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KGGI/RIVERSIDE morning co-host EVELYN ERIVES.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of J. WASHINGTON MANAGEMENT INC. Exec. Entertainment Career Planner JAMES WASHINGTON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WSM-A/NASHVILLE GM TOM ENGLISH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KEX/PORTLAND afternoon update host MICHAEL CASTNER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WXXR/TERRE HAUTE, IN Brand Manager STORM AVERY.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WLZX-WAQY/SPRINGFIELD, MA OM/Brand Manager ROB CRESSMAN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with COLORADU PUBLIC RADIO Promotions Coordinator KEEFER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJLB-WMXD/DETROIT Dir./Urban Programming K.J. HOLIDAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews STRYPER musician MICHAEL SWEET.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZGC/ATLANTA alum JEREMY POWELL "FAT KID."
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.