MYfm Seeks Exec. Producer In L.A.
September 10, 2013 at 4:33 AM (PT)
With NATE MARINO joining syndicated CCM+E morning star ELVIS DURAN's morning show as its new Senior Executive Producer (NET NEWS 9/9), sister Hot AC KBIG (104.3 MYfm)/LOS ANGELES has an amazing opportunity for a talented and experienced Executive Producer to join the VALENTINE IN THE MORNING team.
VP/Programming ANDREW JEFFRIES asks, "Do you understand what it takes to deliver a compelling morning show every day? Are you creative, organized, digitally savvy, can take charge and play well with others? Of course you’ll need to tell a great story and entertain us. We are already a top rated show; this is not a search for a generic producer -- we want the best -- so if you are currently a Producer, PD or APD with exceptional skills -- we want to hear from you."
What's JEFFRIES looking for? Here's the checklist:
* Inspire a fun environment for the team each morning
* Focus the show totally on our 25-54 female target
* Uphold show brand values
* Manage and direct on-air personalities
* Generate fun, family topics & ideas
* Create and deliver a night before and morning of show plan each day. Keeping show on time and PPM-friendly
* Spin topics into compelling and listener-relatable conversations, identifying hot button issues (both local and national)
* Call screening/booking guests
* Oversee and direct associate producers
* Social Media/Digital content is a core focus
* Pop Culture obsessive
* Write news headlines
* NexGen/Board operating knowledge
* Facilitate next-day syndication
* Develop creative client integration.
* True team player, that communicates with all departments (programming, promotions, sales, engineering, traffic, etc.) of a highly successful radio station.
"Expect the unexpected," adds JEFFRIES. "You will need to be comfortable being on-air at times as part of the show, knowing your role while simultaneously guiding others in theirs. This will be fun! Interested? Send a resume and .mp3 of your work that shows us you are the right person."
Email your application to Jobs@1043myfm.com. Applications close MONDAY SEPTEMBER 23rd.