You'll Fall For These New All Access Columns!
September 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews EMMIS COMMUNICATIONS SVP/CTO PAUL BRENNER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE realizes that "Personal Turnarounds Come Hard."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING believes in "Reinvention And Inspiration."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS declares, "I Won't Be Distracted By What's Fashionable."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER isn't "Talking On The Phone And Playing On The Computer."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBLI/LONG ISLAND MD/nights ANDREW SYKORA "SYKE."
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJMH/GREENSBORO APD/MD/afternoons TAP MONEY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WXLO/WORCESTER, MA morning host STEVE DONOVAN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with EMMIS SVP/Market Manager CHARLIE MORGAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with DON MCDONALD SHOW host DON MCDONALD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WDRE/BINGHAMTON, NY Operations Assistant Mgr./on-air host JOHN FANNING.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews THE SOUND/LOS ANGELES on-air personality CYNTHIA FOX.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with NICE MGMT & CONSULTING owner STEVE NICE..
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WPEG/CHARLOTTE, NC APD/MD DEON COLE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KAFC/ANCHORAGE, AL MD MIKE CARRIER.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKZL/GREENSBORO alum JACK MURPHY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.