You'll Fall For New All Access Columns!
October 23, 2013 at 3:37 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GREATER MEDIA Chairman/CEO PETER SMYTH.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST believes that "Commercial Specifics Get Results.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING writes "For All To Hear."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes that "No Matter How Good You Are, You Can't Coach Yourself."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER cites "The Bosses' Prerogative."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRVW/NASHVILLE APD/afternoons JOHN MAYER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KLUC/LAS VEGAS APD/MD/afternoons J.B. KING.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of singer/songwriter/recording artist ALANA LEE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WFMS/INDIANAPOLIS morning host JIM DENNY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with RADIO STUFF PODCAST programmers/consultant/host LARRY GIFFORD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WXNX/FT. MYERS and WARO/NAPLES, FL PD JOHN ROSS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KQRA/SPRINGFIELD, MO. MD/afternoons BROCK HAVENS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXRV/BOSTON GM DONALD ST. SAUVEUR.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KSOC/DALLAS MD KENNY J.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews ESSENTIAL RECORDS front man TAUREN WELLS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFGR-WTRV/GRAND RAPIDS alum MIKE DEBLAEY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.