No Turkeys In New All Access Columns!
November 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews A-WARE SOFTWARE Pres. JOE KNAPP.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE discusses "What I Learned From Seth Godin."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers "Constructive Lessons."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING gets your "Holiday Hookup."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY cites the "The Future of Radio in the Connected Car."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS warns you to "Be Careful What You Hashtag For."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER exclaims, "This Mother F**ker Is Still Shaking!"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WQEN/BIRMINGHAN PD DINO CONARD.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKWD-KYIS/OKLAHOMA CITY, OK PD CISCO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WILT/WILMINGTON, NC PD MIKE EDWARDS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WKLB/BOSTON PD MIKE BROPHY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WGN-A/CHICAGO Exec. Producer SCOTT R MILLER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WKZQ-WMYB/MYRTLE BEACH, SC PD B.J. KINARD.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WRXK/FORT MYERS, FL co-hosts STAN NAWALANIEC & MARK HANEY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WTMD/BALTIMORE GM STEPHEN YASKO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from syndicated morning host TOM JOYNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews FAMILY LIFE RADIO NETWORK afternoon hosts JOHNNY & STACEY STONE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKMK-WTHJ/MONMOUTH-OCEAN, NJ alum "SERGEANT DAN" GIANNASCOLI.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.