You'll Give Thanks For New All Access Columns!
November 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews singer/songwriter JO DEE MESSINA.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ED MANN explains "What's In A Name?"
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING gets your "Holiday Hookup."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to "Move People To Move Meters."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER notes that "It's Time To Program When..."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNOU/INDIANAPOLIS MS/on-air STICKONTHERADIO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KUUU-KUDD/SALT LAKE CITY OM/PD/on-air MATT "MJ" JOHNSON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of singer/songwriter VINCENT POAG.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WKLB/BOSTON PD MIKE BROPHY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WGN-A/CHICAGO Exec. Producer SCOTT R MILLER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KFMA/TUCSON PD/afternoons CHRIS THE EGO.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews BEST BET PROMOTIONS Pres. JODY BEST.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WMMM-WMHX-WOLX/MADISON, WI OM/PD DAVID MOORE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHRK/MEMPHIS OM/PD/PM drive DEVIN STEEL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KSOS/LAS VEGAS MD MIKE COUCHMAN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KSEG/SACRAMENTO alum CURTISS JOHNSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.