New All Access Columns For The New Year!
January 8, 2014 at 2:37 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ALPGA/L&L BROADCASTING Founder/Chairman/CEO LARRY WILSON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE paints "A Very Fine Line."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes that "Creating 'Holy Crap' Moments That Make Fans Feel Alive."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER understands "PPM Can Be Confusing..."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKZL-WKRR/GREENSBORO/WINSTON-SALEN, NC Dir./Programming JASON GOODMAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KLUC/LAS VEGAS Dir./FM Programming CAT THOMAS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WPLH-WNSH/NEW YORK PD JOHN FOXX.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WCTK/PROVIDENCE, RI PD/air personality BOB WALKER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with "LIFE AS YOU OWN IT" host CRAIG MILLER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WWDC-WQSR/WASHINGTON, DC PD JAMES HOWARD.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WJJO/MADISON, WI OM/PD/middays RANDY HAWKE.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with CO-SIGN Triple A Promotion TYLER LAPORTE.
Get the latest Urban insight from ALL ACCES Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter MATT REDMAN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRXL/RICHMOND, VA alum CRASH YOUNG.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.